OGH Reports – Contents from Latest Issue
Oncology, Gastroenterology and Hepatology Reports [OGH Reports] (ISSN : 2278 – 8921) aims to explore the areas of Cancer research and gastrointestinal tract including the liver. The journal is envisioned as a platform for basic and translational researchers, clinicians and students to publish their original research, review articles and case reports.
Five reasons why you should publish with OGH Reports:
- The journal is published by SciBiolMed, a non-profit organization that is currently publishing six other journals successfully
- OGH Report's editorial board comprises a dedicated team comprising both new and experienced scientists and clinicians who, among themselves share a common interest in research and the desire to promote scientific advancement
- All articles in the journal can be viewed completely free of charge requiring the viewer to merely register with the journal
- There are currently no publication fees for publishing an article with OGH Reports
- The journal welcomes ideas and suggestions about new topics from readers and invites enthusiastic readers to submit their work for others to see.